As a homeowner, it is enjoyable to redecorate from time to time and revamp some outdated looks. If you own a fireplace, you may find yourself desiring some updates. Fireplaces are perfect to update because they can maintain a classic, traditional look, while incorporating a few fresh tweaks here and there. Whether you are looking for a small change or a big renovation, Modern Gas has what you need to get your home looking great.
It is not uncommon for homeowner to want an entirely new type of fireplace. With the many options available nowadays, you can update based upon your lifestyle and specific desires. Check out a couple options if a total fireplace makeover is what you have in mind.
- Gas Fireplaces: Gas fireplaces do not burn wood, making them an efficient choice that requires little maintenance. They do not need to be constantly cleaned out because there is no ash or creosote build up. They also turn on easily (usually with a button or switch), eliminating the process of starting and maintaining a real fire. If you are constantly on-the-go, but still want a warm, low-hassle fireplace to come home to, then this is a great option for you.
- Wood-Burning: Despite the ease of use that comes with a gas fireplace, many desire the more traditional wood-burning option. While these require a bit more work, they allow for an actual fire, offering a more classic feel. If you have the time to commit to regular cleanings and appreciate the process of building and enjoying a fire, then this is the right fit in your home.
If you would like to update, but are not wanting to put the time and expense into a total renovation, here are some great ideas that will change the look of your fireplace, without requiring a lot of time and effort.
- Update Your Mantel: Consider updating your mantel or, if you do not have one, consider adding one to your fireplace. This update will completely change the look of your fireplace, without replacing everything altogether. Modern Gas has a large variety of options whether you want wood, stone, or something more modern.
- Incorporate a Fireplace Screen: A fireplace screen will not only add to the look of your fireplace, but will help to protect your home and loved ones, as well. If you have a traditional, wood-burning fireplace, sparks tend to fly sporadically. Keep your possessions and family free from these sparks with a stylish fireplace screen.
- Add a Tool Set: A tool set personalized to your tastes may be just the extra touch your fireplace needs. They make a beautiful addition to any home and are extremely helpful when it comes to fireplace maintenance. Modern Gas has many options based upon your specific tastes and on what you need, as far as functionality. Check some out today!
When it comes to updating your fireplace, Modern Gas has what you need to get your home looking great. Check out our website, give us a call, or just stop on by and check out our showroom! We look forward to working with you!