Isokern Chimneys & Fireplaces – 70 Years of Superior Performance
Those of us at Modern Gas are pleased to announce we are now the Albany area’s exclusive Dealer & Distributor of Earthcore’s Isokern line. These amazing modular chimney and fireplace systems are the most trusted in the world and are known for their quality construction and durability.
Benefits of an Isokern System
Many homeowners desire a fireplace and chimney that will last them a lifetime, but simply don’t want to deal with the cost, time, or labor of building a traditional masonry system. Masonry fireplaces and chimneys require strong footing and can be incredibly expensive once you include materials and the cost of installation. For the homeowner wanting more than a metal factory-built system has to offer but lacking the budget or structural ability to add a masonry system, Isokern is the answer.
Some of the reasons homeowners, architects, builders, and designers choose Isokern:
- Flexible Placement. Not all fireplaces can be installed just anywhere. Masonry fireplaces require strong footing because of their weight, and wood-burning fireplaces require specific clearances from combustibles. But with an Isokern, these problems are eradicated. Isokern’s components are lightweight, and the line even offers wood-burning models that can be installed directly on a combustible floor. In other words, with an Isokern, you have more flexibility in regards to where you choose to enjoy your new fireplace. Shopping for a gas fireplace? Isokern has both B-Vent and Vent-Free options, so whether you prefer to install your new unit in a traditional or nontraditional area of your home, you have the option.
- Less Expensive Installation. Because these components are lightweight and constructed in a factory, you’ll also enjoy a faster, less expensive installation and cut down on labor costs. In fact, all Isokern fireplaces and chimneys can be fully installed in less than 24 hours.
- Design Flexibility. Dreaming of a custom design? Isokern modular units can be finished in brick, stone, stucco, tile, or veneer. Follow your heart and create a hearth experience that is truly unique – whether indoor or outdoor.
- Green & Eco-Friendly. Concerned about emissions? Isokern offers a GreenTech Series. All of these models are EPA Phase 2-qualified and are known as the cleanest burning masonry options available.
- Long-Lasting. Unlike traditional prefabricated metal fireplaces and chimneys, you can expect an Isokern system to last year after year.
Some of the Isokern products we carry include:
- Fire-Light Application
- Vent-Free Series
- B-Vent IBV Series
- GreenTech Solution
- Magnum 86072 Series
- Magnum Series
- Standard Series
- DM54 Chimney System
- Brick Ledge
- Offset Blocks
- Eco-Steel Venting Solutions
- EM40 Mono Chimney
- DM Appliance Chimney System
If you’re interested in learning more about these modular systems or would like to become an Isokern Dealer, please give us a call at 229-435-6116.